About the Hunter
Climate of the Hunter
Government & Private Organisations/Associations
Bureau of Meteorology
- Australia's national weather service. A large variety of weather and climate resources can be found here.
Manly Hydraulics Laboratory
- SST maps and graphs.
The Long Paddock
- A Queensland Government website that contains information relating to the El Nino Southern Oscillation (ENSO). It includes maps of SST's, SOI's, long term forecasts and reviews.
- Has a large variety of products and resources that can be accessed freely or for a small subscription fee. It also has a popular forum.
Australian Severe Weather Association
- An interest group made up of professionals, amatuers and students.
Australian Meteorological & Oceanographic Society
- An association dedicated to the science of meteorology and oceanography in Australia.
ABC New England
- Martin Babakhan & ABC.
Hunter Surfing Weather
- Has up to date weather conditions and surf reports. Also contains climatic data.
Beresfield Live Weather
- by Jacob Shultz.
Lower Hunter Weather
- Tom Henry. Has an up to date webcam at Ellalong (near Cessnock).
- Latest weather observations from Medowie.
MidCoast Water Live Weather
- contains the latest weather conditions for Forster.
One Mile Beach AWS
Raymond Terrace Weather
- Grant Burgess. Has a great collection of weather and climatic data for Raymond Terrace.
Singleton Current Weather
- Current weather conditions from a home weather station at Singleton.
Tanilba Bay AWS
- by Allan Gibson
Australian Severe Weather
- Michael Bath and Jimmy Deguara. Has excellent links, storm chasing reports and over 5000 photos of weather related phenomena.
Australian Weather News and Links
- Laurier Williams. Has excellent updates on what has been happening with the weather across the Continent. Has a very good selection of links as well.
Australian Weather Pages
- Michael Thompson. Has climate guide of Australia, storm chasing and weather photos.
Brisbane Storm Chasers
- Ben Quin
Melbourne Storm Chasers
- Jane ONeil
North-West Slopes & Plains Regional Weather
- Michael Cole. Has latest weather conditions for Inverell.
Perth - Local and World Weather
- Jacob Aufdemkampe. Has excellent links to Australian and international weather resources.
Sydney Storm Chasers
- Matthew Smith, Daniel Weatherhead and James Harris
- Rhett Blanch. Has weather reports and images of events in the Northwest Slopes and Plains of NSW.
Monday, 23 July 2018
© 2018 Tim Grugeon